we normally dont use harnesses but after trying this one out , we’re amazed by how easy it is to use it ! rlly recommend their harnesses !!
Love the thoughts put into the reversible design and also the ability to lengthen or shorten the leash as needed. Hardware is also very sturdy too…
Made from soft, resistant polyester webbing, our Strap Harness provides ample support around your dog's torso to take pressure off the neck. It is fully adjustable around the neck and chest, and down the front of chest to ensure straps are comfortably tucked away from the pits to avoid chafing. Secured with an ultra strength Duraflex Weinerlock® buckle for added safety, it comes equipped with two solid D-Rings on the back, and one in front at the chest to deter pulling.
• Soft, weather-resistant webbing with vibrant colour
• Fully adjustable at three points for a secure fit that won't chafe skin
• Solid D-Rings at the back and front to deter pulling
• Ultra strength Duraflex Weinerlock® buckle for added safety
• Adjustable from 31-50cm neck, 42-69cm chest (M); and 40-67cm neck, 62-107cm chest (L)
• Webbing width: 2.5cm (M) and 3cm (L)
Always ensure you measure the biggest part of doggo's head where the harness passes through to the neck if you are between sizes, or if doggo has a relatively smaller neck in relation to their heads. It is vital to ensure that if your dog is between sizes, to purchase a size up. Chat with us if you are unsure. We are unable to take responsibility for sizing errors, please measure your dog's size against our sizing chart very carefully prior to placing your order.
• Hand wash and spot clean with mild soap and warm water
• Air dry in shaded areas
You are purchasing the product as pictured on the first image. Colours may vary slightly depending on monitor settings. Please note that all our products are handmade so there could be a variance difference in the measurements of 1-2cm. What The Mutt products are made from high quality and durable materials but no accessory is indestructible. It is the owner's responsibility to check for wear and tear from time to time.