I bought a set of leash and harness. It’s great quality and dries fast when you wash it. Thank you for producing this! It’s my 2nd purchase, I bought the first from the pet expo
Brought my dog to the beach with this harness on and I'm so pleased with it! Harness is pretty, light and easy to wash. 10/10!
Designed with style and comfort in mind, our double-sided Reversible Harness offers two prints in one for extra wearability. Made with soft neoprene on one side and breathable mesh on the other, it is fully adjustable at the chest and comes with two solid D-Rings – a reversible one at the chest to deter pulling and another on the back. It also features a reflective label at the side for added safety, and two ultra strength Duraflex Weinerlock® buckles for ease.
• Soft, custom printed neoprene and breathable mesh
• Easily reversible for two prints in one
• Fully adjustable at the chest
• Solid D-Rings for front and back attachment
• Ultra strength Duraflex Weinerlock® buckles for added safety
• Adjustable from 28cm neck, 34-42cm chest (XS); 33cm neck, 40-56cm chest (S); 38cm neck, 48-61cm chest (M); and 42cm neck, 55-75cm chest (L)
• Webbing width: 2cm (XS/S), 2.5cm (M/L)
Always ensure you measure the biggest part of doggo's head where the harness passes through to the neck if you are between sizes, or if doggo has a relatively smaller neck in relation to their heads. It is vital to ensure that if your dog is between sizes, to purchase a size up. Chat with us if you are unsure. We are unable to take responsibility for sizing errors, please measure your dog's size against our sizing chart very carefully prior to placing your order.
• Hand wash and spot clean with mild soap and warm water
• Air dry in shaded areas
You are purchasing the product as pictured on the first image. Colours may vary slightly depending on monitor settings. Please note that all our products are handmade so there could be a variance difference in the measurements of 1-2cm. What The Mutt products are made from high quality and durable materials but no accessory is indestructible. It is the owner's responsibility to check for wear and tear from time to time.